Saturday, June 23, 2012

tight rope


The tight rope that Christians walk in reference to loving people who want us to approve of their sinful lifestyles is difficult to walk. For example, do I love the evolutionist, but mourn their rejection of creation? Yes! Do I love the abortionist but mourn their rejection of the baby? Yes! Do I love the homosexual but mourn their rejection of the opposite sex? Yes!


Brothers n sisters, like madmen tie they-selves to poles with barbed wire.
Mentality deterred bx earthly pleasures.
Fair is foul n foul is fair.
Man boastfully dances to a tune of self destruction.
Free thyself first brother's n sisters,
Sodom's tight rope will around your neck be no more!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Went to see the tight rope walker at the Beau! Was exciting for sure. Took lots of pictures. Now need someone to show me how to put them on here. We got there way too early...great parking space however. The grands got hot and tired and wanted to leave but when he started to walk they were thrilled. Sometimes you have to endure the misery to get to the good stuff. lol Gald we went!!


©¿©¬

When a man, wants to save the world!
He makes it a good deal, for everybody,
if they can believe it, or not!
That's what I'm doing!
I love you all!
P.S. Please feel free, and measure me!
Why settle for a tight rope guy,
when I offer you a chance,
to dance with eternal,
measurable love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQh112HQsoE&feature=share


(✿ σ_σ)

So walked down to the Beau Rivage with John D Crittenden and John David today and watched that Bello guy walk across the tight rope. Thanks for lunch John.


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Am walking on a tight rope, mah enemies wanna see me fall, bt l have vowed never to fall, xo to all of u frenemies, keep watching, keep hoping bt am here to stay, coz am the ever defiant boy, xo just bring it and dont let it drop


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...