Saturday, June 23, 2012

tight rope


⊙▂⊙

Teacher: What's the difference between talent and intelligence?
Pappu: Walking on a tight rope above Niagara Falls is TALENT...
Not trying any such thing is INTELLIGENCE. :P


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Just finished watching the 20/20 where the man walks a tight rope across Niagra falls! What an amazing accomplishment, oh and also he was praising God and worshiping Jesus the whole way!!


Watched Bello Nock walk 30 stories in the air on a tight rope this morning. It was pretty fantastic. :)


Sitting here in Biloxi gonna watch the dude walk the tight rope


I spent too long walking the tight rope and finally fell.
I'm still standing.


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

"Lungs full I'm coughing, babby girl yu the best yu awsome, Mary Jane my girl till the death of me, don't no how it happened she got the best of me, every problem she solve em, when I'm down n out she callin, I keep her close on a tight rope, she may fuck around Thts my girl tho " kmal


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

"... Because we, were all alone. Two-steppin' on a tight rope. Prayin', we'd make our way home. The night, felt like, it had such high hopes.. "


(✿ σ_σ)

"Ain't no flame that can blaze enough to trump being hated for the way you love" I love his words! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6og94qDwk&feature=share


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...