☹
Hey FB people Just Watch this one..!!
A very scary & deadly but real stunt by a brave stuntman(Mr. NIK Wallenda), performed on death-roaring Niagra Falls..by walking on a tight wire-rope with a long bamboo in hands, on a hieght of 1800 ft....this man started from an end of USA & landed at an end of Canada...sach a strong heart...Big salute to u Mr.Wallenda for ur great stunt... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaUR5CAhDmk&sns=fb
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
in a selfish mindset I would avoid pot altogether, but to avoid negative impact on society I must do it strategically to make the very real demonstration while avoiding the very real pain that comes from the machine via conditioning. a razor sharp tightrope because the consequences of agony are so severe if I don't get the balance right between politics and self preservation (or at least avoidance of agony that could lead to suicide or worse)
☂
Romney 'trying to walk a tightrope' on immigration
GOP candidate 'doesn’t want to alienate Hispanic voters'
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/view/20120621mitt_romney_trying_to_walk_a_tightrope_on_immigration/
(╯°□°)╯
Next week, the highwire guy is going to attempt his most dangerous feat ever: Walking a tightrope from one of Nancy Grace's faces to the other...
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
A sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to our steps as we walk the tightrope of life.
╯‵Д′)╯
Broken toe. That'll be the last time I attempt to cross Niagara Falls on a tightrope!
No comments:
Post a Comment