(◡‿◡ ✿)
i think i need to b on a time out tonight & stay out the scene lol i just wana cuddle up n watch a movie lol to bad i aint got a nigguh for all that lmao
#ahhhhhh head pounding;/
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
No wait, Time Out Chicken. A tenderloin with mustard, cheese and onions. Side of beans, apple turnover and a coke. And a 2 piece with a biscut.
✔
i thank god today 4 being god he is always there when i need him i thank him 4showing me his love that he has i wanna that everybody that has been praying 4 me thanks it means alot to me that someone would take the time out to pray 4 me i feel alot better
♥◡♥
I WANT TO THANK ALL MY FRIENDS FOR TAKING TIME OUT TO WISH ME WELL ON MY BIRTHDAY..may almighty God grant you all your heart desires for you have fulfill the gr8test of all commandment...LOVING ME! thank You!
❤
I just wanna take the time out too wish mii mom&&her twin sister ah happi,happi 51st birthday and many more too cum there wayy
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thank you to all my famliy and friends that took the time out of ur day to wish me a Happy Birthday you really made my day special love you all!!! ;-)
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I wld like 2 take dis time out 2 thank God 4 everything he has done 4 me cuz without him nuthins possible.... Everything has been falling into place bt its 1 thing missing dat I want him 2 help me with n I pray he will cuz den ill b whole again.... MBB/YMBB
(✿ ♥◡♥
Can we say HANGOVER!!! OMG....I havent been hung over like this in years! Had an awesome time out with the hubby n friends!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Ty u sooo much who who took the time out of there day to wish me a happy birthday ty soosoosooosoo much :))))))!!!!
(✿ σ_σ)
Its time out for everyone else and time for some me tyme off until Mon guess ill head to the beach for some rr
Ӭ
I think Time Out ..\\
...
Loggigng out
No comments:
Post a Comment