(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Our neighbors at Candyality were nominated by Time Out Chicago for best candy store....help them out and vote for them today!
http://timeoutchicagokids.com/things-to-do/promotions/147856/time-out-chicago-kids-2012-hipsqueak-awards
❤
just remembered I have to make brownies for church tonight. We have a sock-hop we are going to...and, no I won't be dancing around, I will be enjoying the music and socializing, and eating dessert. The band is good so we are excited to have some time out of the house again, as daycare is provided :)
(✿ σ_σ)
Heavenly Father; I come to you as humble as I know how. I Confess my sins, those known & unknown. Lord, you know I'm not perfect & I fall short everyday of my life. I just want to take time out to say thank you. Thank you for your mercy. I have more bills than money but thank you for my home, life, everything I DO HAVE.!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thanks again to all my friends for all the birthday wishes I received yesterday!! Felt great to know how many of you took time out of their busy schedules to wish me happy birthday!! Loved to hear from all of you, just wish it could happen everyday!! :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
i just want to take time out and thank God for bringing tha best man that i ever & always love forever.... Happy Birthday!!! Pops a.k.a Jerry Lee Ferguson, a.k.a Fergie you're always & being missed so much wishing you were here love u so much and once again Happy Birthday!!!! #crownroyalhereicome
☹
im not gonna take time out my day to hunt you down, like i said when i see you im seein you, and not just that but im swingin too, the names ryan muhfukin lee aint too hard to find, erybody kno me, erybody kno where i be, so if its really what you want, then google me bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment