ಠﭛಠ
So if I make an appointment to be somewhere at a certain time and I don't show up what happens.... but if TIME warner cable make sure appointment to be somewhere at a certain time and they don't show up when you complain oh it's okay I will send somebody out in about 9 or 10 more hours And if I get mad and yell and holler to the extreme because I am paying my fuckin bill and they're not doing anything I get the cops called on me......
TIME WARNER CABLE SUCKS
(´▽`)
I made the switch from AT&T U-Verse back to Time Warner Cable. AT&T U-Verse just wasn't working well at my house with the wire connection and they kept increasing the price so I went back to Ole Reliable.
☹
I hate Time Warner Cable. The little bit of TV I like to watch and more often than not, those channels go out because their service is crap. And unfortunately, they have a monopoly in The Valley in terms of cable service. What'd I give to have Comcast or Verizon again.
(〽◝ ))✿)
Time Warner cable channel 12 The Ugly News Team goes to the fair. Watch at link below as I find out if the Iranian president ever stops by for a sno-cone. http://shar.es/sjaDN
Ò,ó
how am i going to be able to watch drogba destroy the chinese. they dont show that league anywhere on time warner cable or dish. wtf yo. drogba got damnit
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Going to bed goodnight yall . Going back to Time Warner Cable Tuesday ..... Setting that up then . Have a great night and sweet dreams !!!
(✿ σ_σ)
TIME-WARNER CABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10. 10 WITH 10 BEING ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST........... I JUST NEEDED TO GET THAT OUT.... CARRY ON!
☹
I ask why does the watch espn app on iPad work so poorly? Powered by Time Warner Cable, enough said.
Go Cocks! Btw
❤
We have time warner cable. I must say whatever the hub is, its an amazing channel for boys. MarKus has been very good all night. Lol
No comments:
Post a Comment