(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Have I mentioned once today that TIME WARNER CABLE SUCKS???? just checking...
(✿ ♥◡♥
i love it when i get someone in customer services at TIME WARNER CABLE that know what there doing!!!!!!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
FUCK TIME WARNER CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE COMPANY IS A MONOPLAY
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Any one have problem with there time Warner cable...
(´▽`)
Kudos to Time-Warner Cable for an hour and ten minutes of top-notch professional help-desk assistance this morning....preceded by an hour and a half of mindless transfers from one clueless, unhelpful drone to another, highlights of which include being made to confirm my identity five times and being given three separate case numbers, or possibly "reference numbers"; it's not clear which is correct or even what those numbers mean. I was very happy to finally talk to someone who knew what he was about and who was ready to help; I was not at all happy to waste over an hour of my valuable time getting to that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment