(✿(( Ò,ó
This weekend, Professor J. Gilbert makes her move to UW-Stevens Point to join the Audiology / Speech-and-Hearing Department.
Woo-Hoo! The Gilbert Girls are all back in the same time zone again! (Beware, Wisconsin...)
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening & NIGHT! Whatever time zone you fall in, I think I covered them all! As for me, I'm off to bed, so good night & sweet dreams! Til my next update status (6-8 hrs from now :D). I love you....and Miss you....
❤
Dear friends and family this time zone difference sucks! I wish you weren't all lazy/responsible with jobs so I could talk to you. Thank you. Love Abbs (:
ಠﭛಠ
Now that Mitch Daniels is not going to be back , someone needs to start a facebook page to get or TIME ZONE back ....
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
4 more days to hang out with my mom. 6 more days of talking to my sis in the same time zone. It has been awesome having them in the states!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
('Child Geniuses' and yet a whole bunch of the don't know what Kitty-Corner means or what time zone Montana is in.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV1rK46GbgE&feature=related
(✿(( Ò,ó
Had to get up earlier than normal for a conference call. New supervisor's in the States, in a different *TIME ZONE*. Grr.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
It's gonna be hard y'all. Being in L.A. ain't nothing new . But,the time difference is -3 hours & in G.A it's U.S time zone. #Ugggghh
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
DJ "Jim" will be having a chat with Bharat and playing some of his latest tunes on this World Music program called "Global Warming". Saturday, June 23rd at 1:00pm Western Time Zone
No comments:
Post a Comment