☹
it's pretty bad when u hear the song I WIll Survive, and there's one person ur thinking of the entire time it's playing
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I let some blind guy borrow money the other day. He said he was gonna pay me back the next time he saw me.....Wait.....Wait
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
PHOTOSHOOT IN ATLANTA MID AUGUST. I'm booking less shoots this time so there are only 3 open spots!
Ӭ
Either worry or pray. It's a waste of time doing both and it demonstrates wavering faith.
Ӭ ✿
I Think Its Time To See My Family In Puerto Rico...
Summer Trip ❤'
è_é
What the fuck every single time the bus driver brakes, your almost going to fall over.
(´▽`)
fookin greece r shit, but wud love them 2 do the krauts big time.....
(◡‿◡ ✿)
This will be my very first time at the fair in chibougamau....i hope i see my sis tina and her gang
❤
I had a wonderful time w/ God today...... Thank you so much for all my besties and fam that pray for me!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Drinking time me thinks :)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
ALL THE WINDOWS DOWN http://smarturl.it/btrwindowsdownvideo
No comments:
Post a Comment