ಠ益ಠ)凸
How many excuses have you made for not doing something? Whether it was weight loss, eating right or starting / joining a business? Isn't it time out for that? Stop watching everybody else go for their dreams and rings and you continue observing and cheerleading someone else's life. Meet some real champions in this who changing their lives and the lives of others. Come learn how and why certain things are in place to distract you from real success. Tomorrow 5151 East Raines Rd at 1130 am Sharp!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
thought you would like to know. Aiden informed me that Charlie hit his head and he was really crying. came to the rescue and asked what happened. Aiden said he hit his head. Charlie said Aiden punched him in the arm. A thught came into my old brain. Aiden I have a camera that can tell me what heppened so if you want to come clean now is the time. OK he said I punched him. so on the couch for time out. I said i can see who is hitting who. He asked where the camera was I said in the eye of the deer. He said which one I said right. He said I thought I saw something there. That took care of that mess. worked good.
❤
Here is a shout out to all my peeps (You know who you are)! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules and visiting with my family and myself this last week when we were visiting in Missouri, it was so good to see all of you, my family and friends, I love ALL of you and can not wait to see you again! Remember the road goes both ways, you are all welcome to come stay at our home, and we have the room...hugs and kisses to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment