(✿(( ◣д◢)
Do any of my FB friends have Bell TV?? And if so, how have you maintained your sanity? Seriously, are there any tricks to this ridiculous channel layout of theirs? Any mnemonics, limericks, little ditties etc. that will enable me to figure this damn thing out? Not only the layout of the channels on their guide (all OVER the place), but stuff I USED to get at certain times is not on even when I HAVE figured out what channel to tune to...seriously making me loopy. I've looked online, called them up (another lesson in futility) and now am trying to match numbers from the Toronto Star guide, but doesn't always work. Any input would be MUCH appreciated. BBL
ಠﭛಠ
Just a reminder to check your monthly bills. I mentioned in the past that I had a battle with Bell (which was posted in the Toronto Star and the KW Record) because they were charging us for bogus service. I switched to Yak(who were just purchased by Voice Network) and after two months they upped my bill $10 and then $15. I called them and now my monthly charges are back to the original and I'm getting a rebate. And, of course, I asked for and received an email confirmation. So....check those bills...trust no one.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
I can't tell you how heavy my heart is to JUST find out my friend, Rosalie Harvie had passed in April! She was a Huge help to me when I started raising corgis...in fact owned several of her bloodlines. My best friend, Sissy was was one of her bloodlines in fact. We were immediate Friends from the start and I have alot of great, funfilled memories of Rosalie and I....R.I.P. my friend, you will definately be missed and I love you... http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?n=rosalie-neale-harvie&pid=157475580#.T98nl_6Hyks.facebook
No comments:
Post a Comment