Thursday, June 21, 2012

toronto star


TORONTO, June 13 (UPI) -- Almost 300,000 people have paid $1 each for a portable device iPoo app to share their experiences on the toilet with others trying to empty their bowels.

The app was designed by two people from the Toronto area and one from the United States in 2009, the Toronto Star reported.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/06/13/People-on-the-toilet-embrace-iPoo-app/UPI-23001339616993/#ixzz1y2iXa2bS


(✿ ♥◡♥

Check out the Toronto Star today! My wonderful new friend Sara K Thompson was asked to write a piece on gangs and crime in Toronto as a result of the recent shooting at the Eaton Center. Sara is a Criminology professor at George Brown and definitely knows what she's talking about!! Great piece Sara!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Since the Toronto Star didn't make me its short story contest winner, I have declared myself the 1st annual JJ's Fiction winner. Form an entirely objective standpoint, it's a good story. Hope you like it. www.jeffjurmain.tumblr.com.


ಠ_ಠ

I find it interesting that doctors are in the forefront of the protest. Could it be something about extra income lost?
Toronto Star, please stop the whining. It is just extra services like opticians and free drugs that is being taken away; a benefit not available ordinary Canadians! http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1212739--protests-against-refugee-health-cuts-planned-in-10-canadian-cities


(´▽`)

HIROMI: The Trio Project / THE BAD PLUS with Special Guest Joshua Redman
Venue: Toronto Star Stage at Nathan Phillips Square
Mainstage Concerts
presented by Yamaha
Date: Sun Jun 24 8:00pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCy755hus80&feature=share


(✌゚∀゚)☞

I was thinking of how hot it was as I set up the fan in my office for the first time this year, and then I read the headline on the Toronto Star website: Sweltering heat to hit Southern Ontario Monday *night*. You mean it's gonna get hotter???


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...