Sunday, June 24, 2012

toys r us


Grandma on the move; June 7 went to Atlanta to spend a few days w/Michael and twins while Momma Colleen was out of town. I was there to help, but they really didnt need help; we just had fun - including a trip to Toys R Us; to pick up an early 3rd birthday gift...we laughed a lot and enjoyed some NY chocolate chip cookies. Love you and miss you,


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

So I have the absolute best crew ever!!!! Heather Knotts went and bought me flowers and chocolate and Apryl Tidd gave me a toys r us hat, balloon, and some chocolate...and of course Rebecca (whose another manager) came up and brought me some scrapbooking goodies on my last night of work for the weekend...I love all of you!!!!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Today and Tomorrow receive 10% off all computer and laptop repairs. Come in and see us for a weekend special on your repair at 20423 State Rd 7 Suite F-1 Boca Raton, Fl 33498 in the Mission Bay Plaza next to Toys-R-Us! http://ow.ly/bMiSj


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Today I'm going to go to Toys R Us to buy a present for a friend of mine's daughter, I love little kids, I do and her birthday is June 26 so it's an EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT! ❤


(✿ σ_σ)

Having a hard time trying to find pressents for Dallas's birthday! Would help abit if i had any idea what to get him? Argos, toys r us, early learning centre, smyths, tried them all but nothings caugh my eye :-( any ideas anyone?


My kids plans for this morning is Learning Railroad, Books a Million, Petsmart, and finally Toys R Us! Sounds like an expensive morning!


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

Won a $50.00 Toys R US gift card. Deb got a princess MP3 player radio, princess nails, and make-up. Tomorrow the Earth Fair at Smithville Park.


◙‿◙

my dream is to take my nieces, nephews, my god kids, and my kids to toys r us and tell them to get anything they want. i just wanna spoil them i love them kids


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...