Sunday, June 24, 2012

toys r us


just got back from a suit fitting for the wedding these small clothes for you mate are costing me a fortune Dan Jenkins at Toys ''R'' Us


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Sometimes I don't want to be a grown up..... Toys R us song playing in my head,,, I don't wanna grow up I'ma toys r us kid. LOL I'll look on the bright side the toys are better when your older...


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Me and my wife are going to face one of are biggest fears today after five years we have decided to take Cristian to Toys R Us so help me God lol


(◡‿◡ ✿)

The 2yr old tornado has officially hit. That's or Toys R Us just puked in the living room. Good times.


happy birthday to my oj 9 yrs old today! he has had a perfect day,family,lego and toys r us !


(✿(( Ò,ó

Confession 2. I hate players. My hearts not a toy, I didn't see on a shelf at Toys R Us and just give it to you.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Got to get ready to run some errands. Bank, Toys R US, and DSW!! It will be a long day doing this by PT!! LOL See you all a bit later! {{{HUGS}}}


(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)

Me, five kids and Toys r us...what could go wrong? Piece of cake, right?!?!


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

MFW the Brony Collection gets released for sale at toys r us http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1699-1318109048.png


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

It feels so good up here at toys r us I don't want to leave lol


(´▽`)

The guy at the door to the LEGO Store says we won't get in until around 6pm...

Going to Toys R Us.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Ya'll! We have our first poo-poo in the potty!!! Off to Toys R' Us we go! The boy finally did it!


I hate going in Toys R Us. Fun fact for the day.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

My 3 & 4 yr old just told me they would clean up if we could go to toys r us!


(〽◝ ))✿)

Alright...... So I am going to have a yard sale and rid my house of things that we aren't using anymore. Mostly toys and young boy clothes ( 18 months to 2T, some 3T and 4T). I also have a couple bigger ticket items.
Umbrella stoller- blue- never used $10
CARS Ball Pit w/ plenty of balls $25
Kitchen Set w/food $20
Bouncing Zebra from Toys "R" Us Orig $45- selling for $25- barely used.
Rectangle inflateable pool with cover $10
Small Infant Pool, $2
Train teeter totter, color faded $2

If anyone wants first dib on any items or would like to stop by and look let me know. I will text or email pics, and the clothes are available to look at. Lots of brand name stuff.


Mommy and Tutuy's haircut day and Tutuy's Toys "R" us Day.....


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

going to toys r us yes i'm 19 and like toys r us so what


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...