(✿ ʘ‿ʘ)
Great time in Maine this past week end except for the weather on Sat but Sun made up for it. Belated. Birthday time spent with my daughter and fathers day for the guys!!fishing , Cabelas, Kittery trading post what more could a man ask for!
(✿ ◎ܫ◎
Got the necessary shopping done for Kylie to start work t Clark's Trading Post on Friday. Air conditioners are and homemade meatballs subs for dinner is complete.
ಠ , ಥ
Hey everyone i created a group for people to trade in so tell your friends to join up and start trading their hearts out the group is Illinois Trading Post
(✿ σ_σ)
I just started a group on here called the trading post if anyone wants to check it out,its an open group.its where u can trade what u have for what u want.u can sell on it too if u choose to.thanks
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Wahoooo! i just won a $750 ecard from Sierra Trading Post in their 26th Anniversay! I can't remember the last time I won anything. This is exciting!
(◣д◢)
BALL & CHAIN $8.00 STEAK FRY GOING ON AT THE TRADING POST!! CLEAR SKIES, CANOPY IS SET UP JUST IN CASE. GET YER ASSES DOWN HERE!!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
It is quite possible that my soap will soon be available at Glasgow Trading Post. I'll keep everyone posted and up to date as negotiations progress.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Sierra changed jobs and now teaching Oceanography. Much more fun than the Trading Post!!!!!!!!
❤
I Love to Share Ideas. :-) http://www.momstradingpost.net/
◙‿◙
I Love to Share Ideas :-) http://www.momstradingpost.net/
☹
Just so everyone know don't get gas at the trading post its not good gas
Ӭ ✿
In early times, Marcus Hook was a major Lenape settlement that became a New Sweden trading post in the 1640s. Called "Chammassungh" or "Finland", it was on the west side of the Delaware River, between Marcus Hook and the mouth of Naamans Creek. The settlement was renamed "Marrites Hoeck" after the Dutch conquered the area in 1655. Small ship construction and fishing were its early industries. Later, Marcus Hook became a resort and amusement center. The borough was officially incorporated on March 7, 1892. The convergence of rail, roads, a deep water port, and the nation's growing thirst for petroleum gave rise to the refineries that became the borough's dominant industry.
(.Y.)
ur not on the trading post
♥‿♥
Sometimes I wish the Trading Post was like this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zPlnhymCU&feature=share
1 comment:
order alprazolam buy xanax online usa - xanax 2mg first time
Post a Comment