¯(ºдಠ)/¯
I was pretty surprised (though I shouldn't have been) by the response on my radio show yesterday to my conversation with Debbie Hillman about making food a political campaign issue for the fall. She's launching a website and survey that will allow you to make your opinions known, which might translate to pressure on our pols to put food issues on their radar screens. Here's the link to her Illinois Food Survey: http://dhillmanstrategies.com/food-vote-2012/survey/ http://www.mikenowak.net/podcasts/?p=episode&name=2012-06-17_20120617_20120617_debbie_hillman.mp3
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
The heart is hard to translate,
It has a language of it's own,
It talks and tongues and quiet sighs and prayers and proclamations,
It doesn't deserve such treatment,
And all my stumbling phrases,
Never amounted to anything worth this feeling,
All this heaven,
Never could describe such a feeling as I'm having,
Words were never so useful,
So I was screaming out a language that I never knew existed before
◕‿‿◕。
b. and then, behold, they say and think in their hearts, We will see if God has given him power to translate, if so he will also give him power again; and if God giveth him power again, at if he translate again, on in other words, if he bringeth forth the same words, behold, we have the same with us, and we have altered them;
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
One can now read our website www.mercuryexposure.info in one of 56 languages thanks to google translate. the drop down is found on everypage http://www.mercuryexposure.info/
No comments:
Post a Comment