٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Oh it was all going so well. Bloody train cancelled at York. Bought advanced tickets with seat reservations, oh well got a compensation claim form from East Coast Trainline. Or we could ask to be seated in First Class if they are not taken. Decisions...m
☹
I wish they would stop playing that 'Trainline' ad 1st thing in the morning. I don't have to se a bouncing willie and wobbling fat gut in gold coloured spandex whilst trying to have my tea & waffles.
Enough to put you off trains for life! It's vile! #wobblingwillies
(◡‿◡ ✿)
is anyone interested in buying 2 return tickets to norwich for monday 25th june as i cant use them now and trainline wont give me a refund. lol lol xxxx
☂
forgot my headphones. i am now tasked with enduring the insescant rabble of the midland trainline.
☠
More Banton and friend Anthony B...Reality tunes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMrcct4LU4&feature=share
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Best Ad on tele. Where do I get one of those Gold outfits? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NS1NbX_hcU&feature=share
ಠﭛಠ
That fucking 'Trainline' advert PISSES ME OFF!!! >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment