٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Congrats to the 2012 WORLD CHAMPION Miami Heat. You don't win championships by blaming officials, or crying about the commentators, or screaming obnoxiously 'Thunder Up', in hopes to drown out true facts! Anger does not translate into the O'Brien Trophy. Skill, will, and percision does. Take that Thunder Fan...Take That!
❤
my mind is saturated w/ diverse thought, human connection and intellectual dialog ...... i can only imagine how all this will translate in my dreams tonight......... thanks for all the stimulus cybies... i'll close for now...in the midnight hour
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Mr James states it was a hard decision to leave Cleveland. Let me translate....I had to do me and get that ring! Heat win, Heat win! Love mt Cleveland family. This ain't personal, its business!
(✿ σ_σ)
“Animals do have a voice. If you ignore their suffering, I will remind you of it. If you don't understand them, I will translate. If you don't hear them, I will be their voice. You may silence them but you cannot silence me as long as I live.” ~ Anita Mahdessian (C)
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
When u learn to translate every event of ur life in to a positive one,u will stop being prisoner of ur past and become designer of ur future. Good Morning to all........
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Yo Kelly Camlin! This ones for you! I have no clue what they are saying, but they are drinkiing Alianca and fun!!!! Can anyone translate for me? Elizabeth Kimble Vindas? Angel Capeles? Sandy S. Atkinson? Kelvin Lopez? Anyone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GfFydo6P0&feature=share
☹
When you learn to translate every event of your life into a positive one
You will stop being Prisoner of your Past and become Designer of your Future
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I just got an email from the Centro de Capacitacion Misional(CCM) in Peru, which is the Spanish equivalent to the MTC, entirely in Spansih! Thank you spanish classes....and google translate...
No comments:
Post a Comment