Thursday, June 21, 2012

treehouse


(╯°□°)╯

So after a couple of days in seclusion on a friend's couch, I feel a bit better about this condo thing. There are still certain angles that I need to investigate and grow comfortable but with, but the process is continuing. I did have a few minutes when the idea of a cheap $500 studio in Chinatown where no one expected anything of me at all ever seemed attractive; maybe even a treehouse in an abandoned lot, but life is about the things that scare you, not?

forever onward, i guess.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

I'll be hosting a Rune Reading chat tonight at the Psychic Treehouse from 5 - 7 PM. Come and get a single Rune reading. Come early, since we need to keep the chat within the 2 hour time limit to help our friends on the East Coast not to get to bed too late. :-)

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Psy2/messages


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Tommy Saborido here is a short trip you and Lacey can take to go see this....and I think it actually wraps around seven trees, not one. http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/06/the-ministers-treehouse-a-100ft-tall-church-built-over-11-years-without-blueprints/


only takes a second...please vote for this band to open at Green Man...they played acoustic set - SWC@The Treehouse last week and they were excellent! Well worth your support! http://www.greenman.net/unsigned/george-barnett


I haven't once turned on my AC in my little treehouse. Did the Swiss Family Robinson need AC? Fuck no. They just fanned themselves, sweated profusely, and continued being awesome.


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

I think someone was telling me about this the other day and I can't remember who....but this is frickin awesome! http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/06/the-ministers-treehouse-a-100ft-tall-church-built-over-11-years-without-blueprints/


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Well its settled...lol another marathon of treehouse..lol..oh well i can sing along lol..jk..over and out


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...