(◡‿◡ ✿)
Doesn't look like my last status update on dad posted. I'll re-post so that I can say thanks for all of the prayers. God is good! Dad is doing great. His tests went really well on Friday. He had no leakage in the esophagus which meant that the stomach tube could come out and he could start a liquid diet. He said that a glass of water never tasted so good. :) He went home on Saturday and sounded really good when I talked to him yesterday. Still on a liquid diet for a few weeks, but he'd tell you... that's way better than no liquids. He'll be headed back in about 6 weeks for the vertebrea repair that he was originally planning to have done.
〽◝
I keep my heart to the sky, I keep my ear to the ground,
Knowin them vultures can circle yeah but their's poachers around,
So I fly low, barely an inch above the surface, Lie low,
Id love to stop and chat stay and chew the fat,
But if you've seen the view from my shoes you knew I gotta move,
Stakes is high but I got walls to paint and slates to wipe,
Their's work for the young critic and Ive been known to build without a permit,
So don't mind me as I breeze on through, runnin on fumes like a neon tube,
I get no sleep and Im in so deep I cant ignore the bottom,
But you cant blame the seed for what the forest taught 'em.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Now get this,,,I had to have a tiny mole removed for biopsy from my lower back, about 8 inches ABOVE my belt line and yet I had to take off ALL my clothes and wear one of those gowns, the ones that show off your butt. Then I was told to lay on my stomach, my STOMACH,, so the new Nurses could observe the procedure.
There must have been 8 new Nurses, the room was packed and I swear I could hear phones taking pictures. Let me know if my butt shows up on YOU TUBE. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment