Saturday, June 23, 2012

tremor in melbourne


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Experienced an Earth tremor in Melbourne this night at 9.10pm. Was sitting quietly in the lounge reading and next minute could sense something coming from the East. Thought it was thunder then could feel a rumble under the house. The glasses in our glass cabinet started to shake rattle and roll. It was like a giant bull-dozer was moving the Earth underneath our house. This 30 second event has taught me to respect Mother Nature even more and to enjoy every second of life we experience on this planet and to appreciate her, our loved ones and all who inhabit the Earth. Let this be a sign to appreciate and love


(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)

OMG we just had an earth tremor in Melbourne that was the longest & most powerful I've ever experienced. The floor boards moved under my feet & everything in the fridge rattled. Wow, the earth under Melbourne is shaking tonight. I wonder what energy just got released.. & I wonder what else this new moon/solstice portal has in store. My aura is buzzing.


(◡‿◡ ✿)

To my Australian family and friends, I trust you are all ok after the Earth Tremor in Melbourne, I pray that God guide and protect you all from harm, I spoke to Aunty Iris and she says they all fine, please be safe, all my love xxx


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Earthquake tremor in Melbourne: Is it only me? I am presently in Melbourne. The house was shaking for up to 30 seconds. You can feel and see the wall shaking...


(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

anything on my mind??? yeah how bout that freakin Tremor in Melbourne I just felt. shook the house for more than 15 seconds....


Felt a tremor in Melbourne, First experiance any thing like this ..... interesting experiance


כּ‗כּ

Apparently, there was a tremor in Melbourne.
Been sitting here and didn't feel a thing.
Not sure whether that is good or bad!


♥◡♥

Just heard the news of the Earth Tremor in Melbourne/Victoria....hope everyone is ok!!


◖|◔◡◉|◗

The world just moved for me. Earth tremor in Melbourne...?


ಠ_ಠ

Anyone else feel the Earth Tremor in Melbourne????


looks like there's been a small tremor in Melbourne, no idea what the magnitude is yet


(╯°□°)╯

i think everyone felt that tremor in melbourne. bizarre


ּ_בּ

Was that an earth tremor in Melbourne?


Who just felt the tremor in Melbourne?


⊙▂⊙

There was a tremor in Melbourne O.o Did anyone at QLD feel anything???


Ծ_Ծ

Did any one feel the tremor in Melbourne ?


That was the best tremor in Melbourne in 30 years!!!


Was there just a tremor in Melbourne?


(✿ σ_σ)

WHAT THE TREMOR IN MELBOURNE :-(
5.5


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...