〽◝
A 58 year old man presents with difficulty initiating movements and resting tremor. On physical examination, his face appears expressionless and he has a slow shuffling gait. He is started on selegiline. Which of the following is the mechanism of action of this drug?
a. it inhibits MAO B
b. it inhibits dopa decaroxylase
c. it an an agonist at dopamine receptor
d. it is a precursor of dopamine
e. it blocks COMT
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Took Bill to a new gastroenterologist--Dr. Sangchantr. What a delightful man. He praised us for finding healthy foods that Bill can eat. He diffused all of Bill's fears, and we finished up the visit doing some chi-gong exercises to help Bill get a bit of control over his tremor.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord; http://perfectquran.com/surah/8/ayah/2/translation/yusufali 8:2 Quran
(◡‿◡ ✿)
The South American Plate just advanced over the Nazca Plate, moving toward the Pacific Ocean, and I felt a tremor on the top floor of a Lima high-rise. Sweet. I can take a hint. I'll be gone by midnight!
σ_σ
That was a really strange tremor. Like a huge piece of construction equipment was dropped in front of the restaurant. A loud noise and pretty intense shake that lasted only about a second.
Ò,ó
Just woke up from a quick power nap thanks to a violent and very quick tremor. By the time I got up and ran to my doorway it was over. Yikes.
◉_◉
So , I'm guessing every1 felt that tremor then?
❤
This is for Lois Waldinger Tamiso and of course anyone else too. http://www.webmd.com/parkinsons-disease/news/20120620/device-calms-parkinsons-tremor-3-years?page=1
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
did anybody out there just feel an earth tremor
No comments:
Post a Comment