Thursday, June 21, 2012

tube


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

After hearing Dave Burris at my house on my acoustic/electric guitar and pedalboard of effects, I am looking forward to tomorrow's acoustic show with Gary Deen. Simple setup, this will be the show to catch his more introspective, softer works...not to say I can't throw in a little Ibanez Tube-Screamer or wah pedal...6-7pm, one show only.


My youngest child has just warmed the cockles of this Mechanical Engineering Mom's heart! Without any help from me (I didn't even know he was doing it) he fixed his bike! He pulled out tools, repaired and replaced a chain that had broken (dealt with the derailleur and all) and replaced an inner tube. Big sigh!


◙‿◙

I'm just sayin'... Hope everyone enjoyed our 1st annual Rowdy Randle Cousins Reunion! Just a test run but next time we get T-shirts!!! Hope all the legs and arms heal from flailing around the tube! Funny stuff Miss Pam.


(✿ σ_σ)

Saturday was a busy day - a demo at Cheap Joe's Art Stuff's new store at The Galleria in Charlotte, then filming for more You tube videos of painting technique and product promos.
Linda Baker was also at the studios for filming as well.


(✿ Ծ_Ծ)

Make sure to check out and subscribe to the official Dance Studio You Tube Channel!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Thedancestudio06?feature=mhee


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

just got done with going tubing with dan block had fun but somthing went rong around 12:45 and me josie and david and jalia were on the tube then when got to Northwood around 2:15 and now i smell like lake


(✿ ♥◡♥

So The Doc's Gave Me Med's To Knock Me Out... If I No Talk You Know Why xD❤ Damn Feeel Like Shit :'c And They Had To Put A Tube In My Tummy. So I Can Eat x.x


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

got a new MP3 player and need to put some music on it. I don't want to buy all the songs I want, any ideas of how to download music from places like You Tube so I can listen to them?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...