☎
http://www.change.org/petitions/city-of-tulsa-oklahoma-regarding-denise-morrison-replant-compensate-apologize-fix-unjust-laws?utm_campaign=petition_created_email Please sign the petition.................... Help this woman.....
(◡‿◡ ✿)
didn't the chamber of commerce host an event via typros about growing an edible garden in your front lawn last year? guess the city didn't get the memo.... http://www.newson6.com/story/18802728/woman-sues-city-of-tulsa-for-cutting-down-her-edible-garden#.T9_635ekkgt.facebook
❤
Happy Birthday to my lovely Mother, Darnella Flores!! It's almost 1am here in Tulsa soo it's officially your birthday :) I hope your day is great. I love you lots!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Anyone have any good remedies for sleep besides counting sheep? Need to go to bed, gotta get up and go to work!!! Signed sleepless in Tulsa....
⊙▃⊙
I am going to the Tulsa ZOO tommorow so excited to go
(✿ ♥◡♥
i am soooooo ready to go home.ol. headed back to ardmore after my exciting, adventurous, and nerve rattling 3 weeks in tulsa, oklahoma. hey i was ther promise! jus didnt see ya lol.
\\
No comments:
Post a Comment