(✿(( ‵Д′)╯
Oh god, Snake leaves on a sort of hiatus and now Frank Jaeger shows up and we're hitting it off. Damnit tumblr... why are you making it so easy for me to live the fangirl dream?
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
2 things im hatin right now!!!! 1 stop addin my friends ppl, wen u dont no them!!!! 2 just because u have a jean vest doesnt mean u tumblr famous!!!
(✿ أ‿أ
I am new and slightly lost on Tumblr. This is me, for now. I just put up a few things last night and today....
http://surreal-imaginarium.tumblr.com/
(´▽`)
On Tumblr they don't give a fuck haha
❇
studying, and tumblr... ❤
first exam tomorrow...
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Guess what, folks? We've got a Tumblr! If you have one too, don't be shy to follow us :) http://525attheberryburk.tumblr.com/
(〽◝ ))✿)
While Tumblr comes up with a lot of creepy shit, I think the creepiest of these things are when Tumblr users call the creator of Tumblr, David Karp "daddy." Like ew, what the hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment