Sunday, June 24, 2012

tumblr


good morning! my friend david who live in same place i live started a tumblr because he like mine and also got a new computer. if u use tumblr please follow him he follow back everyone and only have few followers right now. he have severe cerebral palsy and no family visit him he gets very lonely and like to have people talk 2. thank u! this his tumblr

http://davethegimp.tumblr.com/


B™

Video: The installation of Mrs. Allie Gator. On our Tumblr! http://artcenterhollywood.tumblr.com/post/25649241588/the-installation-of-mrs-allie-gator-check-out


(.Y.)

Clark Baxtresser  he has problems too

he’s just like you

except he’s hot.

I should not be allowed on Tumblr this early it's bad for my sanity.


OMG there's so many EXO fancams and so many EXO gifs on tumblr....I just like make one or two and that's it and people are flooding my dashboard with EXO....i'm so happy :')


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

This is sooo gorgeous I want to make something like this http://imgfave.com/view/1209646


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...