Sunday, June 24, 2012

tumblr quotes


ಠ_ಠ

Alright new game here are the rules:
1. If u tipe lyke dis, blocked
2. If you share faggy tumblr quotes, blocked
3. If you post skanky pictures, blocked
4. If you consistently bitch about being alone, blocked
5. If you liked the page Brock Obama, super blocked
6. If you liked 9gag, blocked

All right, let the deleting spree begin!


Mann I'm tired of all these damn Tumblr quotes people be postin!! Damn we knoe all feel yo pain && we all agree with yue! But you don't have to post every damn quote yue like every damn minute! TAKE THAT SHIT BACK TO TUMBLR!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Some of These tumblr quotes are kinda getting old. Thy all say the same thing just that the words are rearranged like if it were scrabble or someshit.. Lol


(´▽`)

Now I know why I don't have a good love life. I haven't been reading these epic tumblr quotes with rappers on them


ಠﭛಠ

Leave it to my sister to blow up the news feed with lame ass Tumblr quotes


(✌゚∀゚)☞

What's with all these people turning their pics into tumblr quotes when they cant even own up to them...


©¿©¬

www.thatonerule.com/?page=148 http://www.thatonerule.com/?page=148


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...