٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward
There's a ghetto up in Heaven and it's ours, Black Power
is what we scream as we dream in a paranoid state
And our fate is a lifetime of hate
Dear Mama, can you save me? And fuck peace
Cause the streets got our babies, we gotta eat
No more hesitation each and every black male's trapped
And they wonder why we suicidal runnin round strapped
Mista, Po-lice, please try to see that it's
a million motherfuckers stressin just like me
Only God can judge me
R.I.P TUPAC
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
This is going out to the Y-Generation- Middle Schoolers,West Coast,Tupac,TLC,Blowpops,Shorts on at 20 degrees,Talk Back,Running Mouth W/O Mind in Gear! LOL,LOL P.S. Rap about Grandmother's Antiques!!! They all had story!

ּ_בּ
Rhianna- paints thuglife across her knuckles if she really meant that shit you'd get the actual tattoo and become a real G tupac wasnt scared to get thuglife tattooed across his stomach and here we have a bitch who was in her diapers when tupac was rapping.
✔
“I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.”
― Tupac Shakur
♥◡♥
Am not saying am going 2 change the world, buh I guarantee am gona spark the brain that's gona change the world!!! #Tupac
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
Tupac the only rapper thats dead for 16 years,comes back for 5 minutes gives a better performance than most rappers alive
☎
i've been listening to this alott lately

┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Call the cops when you see Tupac........weekly doze'a Pac nigga!
☂
Thug Mansion by Tupac (with lyrics!)

◖|◔◡◉|◗
this guy rocking Tupac, just remembered my first tape.
No comments:
Post a Comment