Sunday, June 24, 2012

uefa 2012


(•̪●)

He is the key to semi-final.This time he was more cautious as Peter Cech already saved one head to head with him.He made it less than 10 Minuit s of the match end. they were not deserve for the extra time playing where as Figo is in support Benz
and waiting for their final goal.Best of Luck Porto for their tournament up ahead .

uefa


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Everybody's celebrating the victory of MIAMI HEAT!good for you guys...me, I just stay put in here silently. (Wondering)am I d only person whose up to soccer game?I'm still waiting for the UEFA 2012 finale!
Guess what,all UEFA games here are in Arabic channel. And worst, I can't even watch the game since I dunno how to turn on our tv!can you believe that?
Inana ko ka malas!!!kinsa d mag way2 ana?


(✿ ♥◡♥

Germany Won! *happy dances across room* I'm pulling for the Final round to be Germany vs Spain...with My Germans as winner. Love you Spain, but c'mon I can't NOT root for Germany. Spain plays tomorrow against France. Another match up I'm flipping tables for..I love both teams, but Spain deserves it. UEFA 2012 Baby!!


σ_σ

Twitter has a special hashtag event page for the UEFA 2012 with the best and most relevant Tweets from commentators, broadcasters, journalists, players, former players and lots more who share their thoughts, expertise and emotional reactions as they’re watching the games. https://twitter.com/#Euro2012 https://twitter.com/hashtag/euro2012


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

I want to appreciate all who have actively participated in giving lives a meaning by distributing our messenger angel RHAPSODY OF REALITIES in the 3 matches in Ukraine.......More grace as we wait to distribute in the finals come 1 July in dynamo Kiev stadium in Kiev,God bless u...... LOC REACH OUT UEFA 2012


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...