⊙▂⊙
UEFA el classico on sunday England Vs Italy , a clash of the titan u would say, it a must watch match guys , Germany is tearing Greece apart now , any lesson for CAF frm uEFA 2012 , to step up our level of football in Africa,!
(´▽`)
On Thursday's quaterfinal's of UEFA 2012 soccer went pretty interesting even more. Portugal beat Czech Republic 1 to 0, and Portugal is going to semifinals. Who would bother about soccer.
(✌゚∀゚)☞
Well in reguards to the UEFA 2012 tournament. I would go for England if the web site would actually posted scores! Instead they post a 20.29. Is that some kind of backwards metric way of calculating? LOL
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I really loved Mitchel Platini's prediction to 'Spain vs Germany' for UEFA 2012 final. But i want to c France in the final.
❤
UEFA 2012: In the second quarterfinal, Germany plays Greece. I'll be watching ... and calling my Dad to talk smack :-)
כּ‗כּ
I'm watching UEFA 2012 Germany vs Greece and it has become apparent that the unibrow originated from Greece.
טּ_טּ
Portugal through to Uefa 2012 semi-finals thanks to Ronaldo.
◙‿◙
Now that the finals are over, we can all turn our attention to UEFA 2012!! Go Germany!
ఠ_ఠ
who will win uefa 2012
1) spain 2)germany
No comments:
Post a Comment