ּ_בּ
Thank you DirecTV for having 3 extra channels of US Open coverage. I've had enough of listening to Chris Berman on ESPN. How come he can't comment on the play on the course without trying to display what little whit he has?
(゚o゚)
Watching U.S. Open coverage. I can't seem to be able to watch Tiger being interviewed any more without visualizing him pounding some bimbo. Now that he's a bachelor, I wonder why we hear nothing from paparazzi re his current sexual exploits. Maybe because he's leading the U.S. Open.
Ӭ
There's something incredibly decadent about laying in bed and watching 10 hours of U.S. Open coverage. The only thing I'm missing is the hair curlers and the box of chocolate-covered cherries.
♥◡♥
Come on out today and enjoy this beautiful weather! Happy hour drinks all day/night!! o's on as we speak along with Euro2012 and US Open coverage! see ya in a bit
(╯°□°)╯
Akin to noise-canceling headphones, can't they invent something similar that only blocks out Johnny Miller's voice on the US Open coverage?
◖|◔◡◉|◗
Nothing like watching 8 hours of continuous live US Open coverage on a beautiful Friday...God Bless this country.
⍢
loved the us open coverage today... got to watch every shot by tiger, phil and bubba.. nice job
ಠﭛಠ
I have muted Chris Berman on ESPN with the US Open coverage....I cannot stand to listen to him
⍣
Five channels of U.S. Open coverage on Directv, and they don't all go to commercial at the same time. This is great!
⍨
The US Open coverage on NBC has the best music tune of all time. Gives me goose bumps every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment