◖|◔◡◉|◗
THE PERFECT FATHERS DAY?: 1.) AN EARLY MEDITATION WITH MY WIFE MICHIKO IN THE BOOK OF FIRST SAMUEL. 2.) MEDITATION IN HEBREWS CHAPTER 10 WITH OTHER FAMILIES IN MY HOME. 3.) WORSHIP SERVICE IN MY HOME IN ACTS CHAPTER 2.///NOW I GET TO 1.)WATCH TIGER WOODS CHASE THE U.S OPEN LEADERBOARD 2.) WATCH A REPLAY OF A BOXING MATCH 3.) WATCH THE HEAT DESTROY THE THUNDER//AND ALL FROM THE COMFORT OF A RECLINER!! WHAT A FATHER'S DAY!
॓_॔
Beau Hossler, a 17 year old kid from Mission Viejo, Ca., in his first ever major tourney is currently tied atop the US Open leader-board with Tiger Woods. If I'm him, I'm heading to the local Rec Center tonight and chatting up the ladies.
Ծ_Ծ
It may not YET be big news for Tiger, because for him, it's gotta equate to a win come Sunday afternoon, for it to matter. But big news for the sport of Golf. Tiger Woods is alone atop the US Open leaderboard.
⍢
Jim Furyk, McDowell, The Big Easy, and Tiger - great US Open leaderboard. A real slog today. . .
أ‿أ
Maybe it's cruel, but I really want Beau Hossler to end the day atop the U.S. Open leaderboard, just so I can see him crumble tomorrow.
⍣
Video Bomb of the US Open 2012. very funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCTHiNuRPOA&feature=share
【•】_【•】
The U.S. Open leaderboard looks a little different going into round 3. Is your favorite in the hunt? http://www.usopen.com/en_US/scoring/index.html
ಠ , ಥ
As I glance at the US Open leaderboard halfway thru, I'm pleasantly surprised to see Woods at the top. Cmon Tiger, quit dicking around and sew this thing up!(no pun intended) I love his press conferences due to phrases such as "hole location problems" & "top heavy driver shaft." Touche sir, you were put on this Earth to play golf, bang 18 women while married, & return to golf so we can be even more entertained by your golf lingo and pretend like none of it ever happened.
ಠ_ృ
Go LSU alums. Two on the first page of the US Open Leaderboard.
(╯°□°)╯
Um....is that David Toms' name on top of the U.S. Open leaderboard??? Why yes...I think so!
Ӭ
Are you tracking the US Open Leaderboard? Who do you think will will? http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/content-vertical/pro-golf/
(º o)
Wow, just saw the US Open leaderboard. Go DT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment