Thursday, June 21, 2012

us open live


Childern are the light of the world. I believe there are plenty of politians, preachers, and adults who can learn from this child. They just need to be human and bear such a heart. There is no hidden agenda or coruption within same-sex marriage, and trust me the world will not come to an end because of it!!! Just remember, it was those who thought they were righteous, who crucified and condemned our Lord and Savior. Can you now let us live and marry the person in whom our God has put into our lives to love and cherrish to death do us apart!! Please listen to this child speak words of wisdom with an open heart!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gumC-x_V-NU&feature=share


ಠ~ಠ

Awoken by the sounds of the world around me, I blink as I look around my room. I see past the plaster and wood frames of the structure in which I reside. I look upon the life of our planet, the living planet we so trash everyday we take for granted that it lets us live upon its skin. The day that it tears open its skin and consumes us in fire is the day we will beg to be forgiven and our cries will fall upon deaf ears


(◣д◢)

It's Friday night!! Come on out and enjoy a cold on with us! Live Music by one of your Wild West favorites, Coby McDonald Band!! The doors are open and the beer is cold!!


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Am watching the the U.S. Open live on ESPN from San Francisco. LOVE the early rounds. Great golf and everyone is there.


(╯°□°)╯

Ok Picture this. . . . cold Beer . . . 50 inch big screen. . . with HD . . . . watchin the U.S. Open live on Father s Day . . . Can it get any better ??


๏̯͡๏﴿

Don't miss the final day of the US Open LIVE on SSHD1, SS1, CSN & LIVE Streaming from 21:45 tonight - http://ow.ly/bD4aL


(〽◝ ))✿)

US Open Live on a Saturday night.... Perfect night for this house!


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

USATODAYnews: U.S. Open live: Can Tiger stay at the top? http://t.co/YC3Z3Xuh


(´▽`)

let us live our own way by doing good to the all visible when we open our eyes till it shut down,,,,,,,,,,,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSi2XYgVKU&feature=share


ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

loves watching the U.S. Open live at 9:45 pm


(◡‿◡ ✿)

Goodmorning fbff:::It feels good to open ur eyes n knw dat tha lord let us live to see another day(Tyj)...abt to get up n get our church clothes ready."I WORSHIP WHO U R"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...