✔
Webb Simpson plays solid in his final 2 rounds on his way to becoming the 2012 U.S. Open Champion. Jim Furyk, who had held the lead all afternoon, bogeyed 2 of the final 3 holes and Graeme McDowell missed a 25-foot birdie putt to force a playoff as Webb watched from the clubhouse. You can read about Webb's win as well as the difficult course conditions right here. http://www.majorschampionships.com/usopen/2012/news/Webb-Simpson-becomes-latest-surprise-US-Open-winner-at-Olympic-Club.cfm
♥◡♥
Guy makes Britain proud by doing bird call in front of US Open winner interview on live TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCz-U1iBQQ
❤
Love it!! While the US Open winner was being interviewed a drunk walks in front of the camera and makes what sounded like jungle bird calls. made my day!
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
QUICK-Invest in UNION JACK BOBBIE HATS! Sales are going to go through the roof! ohhhh, too late: http://tinyurl.com/6ubbwso
ಠﭛಠ
Stop cutting down our forests! Someone had to stand up. -The Real Birdman
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82608698/
◙‿◙
A friend of a friend doing us proud! Haha classic! Lots of Spontaneous people where we live! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzCamO8CWpE&feature=share
ּ_בּ
Here's a viral video from this weekend's U.S. Open. Hope it brightens up your rainy Monday morning! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
〽◝
While the stunt was incredibly impolite, I must admit this, for me, was the highlight of seven hours of watching golf yesterday. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
⊙▂⊙
I'm not a big golf fan, but I do watch the finish of the "Majors." The U.S. Open yesterday had a particularly memorable finish when the "San Francisco Peacock" interrupted the awards ceremony at the staid Olympic Club. I generally don't condone these goofs but this guy made me laugh out loud for a half hour.
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/902397-us-open-winner-webb-simpson-interrupted-by-man-making-bird-call
♥‿♥
It's been a couple decades since I've had a sports hero - 2012 U.S. OPEN winner Webb Simpson: "Webb Simpson founded an annual junior golf tournament...currently called the Youth For Christ Golf Challenge." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webb_Simpson
(✿ σ_σ)
Luke and I laughed so hard when this happened yesterday!! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
◕‿‿◕。
Lol, is that that the mating call od a loon...anyome? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82608698/#kXtUAa5vUmqmTQ5p.01
☹
Need to watch more golf these days! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
۞_۟۞
Bird Man at the US Open. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82608698/#UP7ZExOiJ1tskBH0.01
(ʘ‿ʘ)
thats F'in hilarious
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
...and then there was this guy last night, at the Open. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82608698/#UP7ZExOiJ1tskBH0.01
(゚∀゚)☞
I love this. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
Ò,ó
This guy is a moron. http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82609673/
✌
Jack Nondorf "yea, enjoy the jail cell, pal." http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
^̮^
"enjoy the jail cell pal" http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/golf/usopen/article9338372.ece#ooid=g2bjY0NTo0qXGIIV32llmW7Hju3zEfCi
No comments:
Post a Comment