Saturday, June 23, 2012

usaa


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

YYESSS! Many thanks to the witness who saw the entire wreck unfold on Sunday, USAA has accepted liability for Sunday's accident! Big time prayers answered as I really wasn't looking forward to paying my huge deductible for an accident that wasn't my fault. God is sooo good! We now have a rental car and the Passat will be fixed over the next week or so. What a relief to have two cars again...it was cool to ride with my hubby to work, but getting to work at 7:30 in the morning doesn't exactly work for this night owl. Now I get to go back to own schedule...yay!!


(〽◝ ))✿)

Oh I am so PISSED right now... I am just seeing RED right now... USAA Our homeowners Insurance has droped us... Thanks to our Shitty Builder Oh and our house was hit by a Hurricane.. Well maybe we need to sale and move back to the West Coast... I can't find Insurance for our home.. I don't know what we are going to do.. We have had so many problems with our home maybe cut our lose with our home and move some other place... Oh this Builder need a Class Action Law Suit.. I finally got all of her CRAP out of our home.. If she would have built our home Right I would not be looking for new Insurance... I just don't know what to do....


(✿ ♥◡♥

A soldier today told me at work on the phone about this and how it even brought a slight tear to his eye but asked me not to tell his wife. I promised I wouldn't tell and his secret was safe with me. I love sharing these moments with our members at USAA. I came home this evening and it looks like these pictures made their way to another friend today back east. I hope you all enjoy and keep the faith!!!!! Let's all try to pass on some goodness to someone tomorrow http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...