Saturday, June 23, 2012

usaa


(✿ σ_σ)

Some people go beyond the call of duty and truly work hard to help others. Thank you Alison at USAA for going back and finding that additional refund for us. You rock!


Thank you USAA for allowing us the privelege of working from home. Busy week and i get to vpn from my second home. Lunch with my honey was great .


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Thank goodness for USAA roadside assist they are retowing my car from my mechanic in Somerset to the Honda dealer in Edison.


Ӭ

Called USAA yesterday, got the run around, no answers, no solution. Tweeted them(30k+ followers), they called me first thing this morning.


॓_॔

Just got off the phone with USAA... Seems someone in Mexico made a copy of my credit card and went shopping...


I don't think USAA realizes the potential harm of giving me a $4000 credit line


(✿ ♥◡♥

The only time USAA isn't amazing me with their awesome customer service is now...when we've lost two vehicles. :(


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

USAA - Best place to work in IT for three years in a row! Represent! http://m.computerworld.com/s/article/349624/No._1_Place_To_Work_in_IT_USAA?mm_ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcomputer%2Bworld%2Busaa%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari


(◡‿◡ ✿)

CongrRTULATIONS SETH...WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU.LOVE TO ALL http://www.computerworld.com/slideshow/detail/47706/Best-Places-to-Work-in-IT-2012--Employee-perks-at-USAA


ಠ_ಠ

New roof, rear siding and gutters? ❤ USAA


(╯°□°)╯

According to USAA, 0.14% of the money I spend is on children/dependents. Do you know something I don't, USAA?


Yes, I just spent exactly 57 minutes on the phone with USAA. If nothing else, they are thorough!


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

So, 90 years ago today 25 Army officers, unable to get auto insurance from the "traditional" carriers, formed a mutual insurance company called USAA at the Gunter hotel in San Antonio. Today, 90 years later to the day 100 invited guests (Alice and I among them) gathered in the same room to celebrate a company with 9 Million US Military Service/Vetran members and a company that ranks in the Fortune 200. It's quite a story and tonight was quite an event, which we both feel privileged to attend.


(◣д◢)

im starting to really dislike usaa


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

But as long as the Gender Discrimination and court orders are violated = I will continue to write about the TRUTH for FLCayLE LAWS = around the BBCworld news The Weather Channel USA Today USAA Careers for our Veterans United Network -)"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...