Saturday, June 23, 2012

usyd


(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)

Want a reason to procrastinate that won't make you feel guilty? Then you should head on over to our City2Surf fundraising page and make a donation to the AMAZING charity Vets Beyond Borders!! Even the tiniest amount is greatly appreciated.

Here's what your money could do:
$10 means 40 dogs can be vaccinated against rabies for a year.
$25 provides 30 dogs with comprehensive veterinary care and pain management.
$40 pays for one dog to be sterilised to lead a happier, healthier life.
$200 provides surgical equipment to sterilise hundreds of dogs. http://www.fundraise.city2surf.com.au/usyd_vet_2_run4vbb


┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘

Today is depressing.
1. I got an idiot university admin that can change my enrolment anytime they want and forcing me to study some uselesss course.
2. The admin and tutor and lecturer cant do simple sorting of assignment.
3. Worst, lecturer can hand u back ur assignment 2 days before exam.
4. Most depressing, Lecturer can actually mark correct answer wrong. I doubt he actually read it but just look at final answer.

Some more can do all this shit during my exam period. WAY TO GO USYD!

Thats life in USYD. USYD KNS. FML


٩(●ᴥ•)۶

Ok folks.. We are on the home stretch now.. I have raised $235 towards my goal of $300.. I want to have this wrapped up by tomorrow (I do have to get ready for a work trip too!) So I am going to start to get personal.. I will send this message three times today so I get all timezones.. So I am looking at you BV friends, Old School friends, Uni friends from Usyd and ANU, Metcourse folk, ARM, ANL and Atmospheric folk, Family etc.. About the only group I can not ask are my fellow pedalheads! After all we are all fighting to get to our goal of $50,000!!! C'mon, $5, that is all I ask.. http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/ILDBikeEvents?px=10456607&pg=personal&fr_id=18012


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...