Saturday, June 23, 2012

Utica-Rome


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

The Wonderwoman from Sprakers (photo below) finished a SOLID second running with the All-Stars touring pro series at Utica-Rome Sunday. AND, if you want to see more of that action plan on going to Fonda on 7/14


B™

Heading to utica/rome speedway to watch the 410 sprint shootout and mods with Cole Smith


٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶

one more time around the car to make sure everything is tight and ready to go for this Sunday at Utica/Rome Speedway! First night with the new car I am getting pumped!


(´▽`)

Another good night at the Utica-Rome Speedway but once again paying for it with another early a.m. start at my regular job...ugh


(✿ σ_σ)

Jenni went to Utica-Rome to babysit her dad, Dan & Mike on their guys night!


Summer sunday spent the best way i know at utica-rome speedway


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Not long ago, infact barely two weeks ago, I was in the London area where I indulged in one of my pastimes, people watching. I discovered two things:
(i) that British women don't wear "high heels" that much like their American counterparts. Most wear low heel and no heals at all --- that kind of drew Hhhmmmm expression from me. Could it be that they know something that the American women are yet to discover??? and

(ii) This is a bit personal, I also found out that there were actually Caucasians ladies that I could be drawn to. This discovery about me is a bit unsettling because I have not been attracted to a Caucasian since my college days at SUNY at Utica/Rome New York.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...