(✿ σ_σ)
USyd Arts people, next sem I'm doing philo of modern physics (if the subject survives, Adrian Heathcote?), pragmatism (philo subject), the brontes, street narratives (who knows what this will entail), and the literary in theory (hope mind will survive numbing). Anybody else?
【•】_【•】
I am on UNIWave! UNIWave is THE iPhone and Android app for USYD, UNSW, UTS and MQ students. Use it to receive alerts of when your friends are on campus, find the closest toilet, keep track of the hottest events and more! Download it now in the Apple App Store or the Android Market!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Sent an email to uni about vaccinations for prac. She replied saying on her records i've already submitted all the relevant forms. LOL puh-lease, no I haven't. I didnt even know what forms to submit. Usyd fail.
☹
sick. third year straight of evcuating a building sitting a finals exam... fk usyd... funni thing is literally everyone is looking at their notes now lmao
❤
If anyone is interested in tutoring a 2nd-year Usyd Databases student for a few weeks, he's looking for a private tutor and I've been asked if there's anyone I know. She especially wanted me to ask Lisa and Kenni, not sure why ;)
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Any USYD students who'd like to volunteer for Islamic Awareness Week? Tomorrow is the last day. :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEVmY0F6QlI5Qm9Tdm1FdTdYR0laVEE6MQ
ּ_בּ
holy crap, the usyd staff badge to USU campaigners is what garlic is to vampires!
(✿(( Ò,ó
semester 2 timetabling in the middle of exams, usyd is fucking retarded
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
2 exams on the same day. thank you USyd. now when i drink my sorrows away i can get all over on the one night.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
Usyd needs this!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lxiU8eLM&feature=player_embedded
No comments:
Post a Comment