Thursday, June 21, 2012

verizon wireless


॓_॔

Ok listen here facebook now i jux got my phone from fedex right so my other phone was acting like it was froze righ so i got my new phone jux like the old one so i got the phone out the lil fedex box right so i got it out and i put it on charge or wateva now it got froze im gone have tew get the replacement plan cuz i can go without a phone on the hood doe i cannot go without my phone mama needbtew hury up and get here so she can call verizon wireless and let ger talk tew them that jux meesed up like on the hood doe like im really mad bout my dogon phone now


¯(ºдಠ)/¯

Big Giveaway week...I have a family 4 pack of live nation tickets for the kids to see big time rush, cody simpson, and rachel crow at verizon wireless amphitheatre july 7th in st. louis...i have lucas oil speedway tickets for this weekend....mid missouri outlaw tickets for this weekend and living canvas gift certificates.....listen all week for your chance to win!!!! Have a great week!!!!!!


(✿(( Ò,ó

Can anyone take me to the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in 3 days and bring me back too???? I really badly want to go to the concert, but my first option ride kinda bailed out on me, and my second option has to work... So I'm pretty much screwed... Please let me know if any of you can take me. I don't exactly have gas money right now either, but I could pay you back. I was hoping to catch a ride with someone who was going to the concert too, but that failed... Come on people, I'm desperate :/


There are beautiful people doing amazing job of helping others everywhere- quietly, just because. Thank you John - technician from Verizon Wireless for amazing service helping me with my problem. You proved to me that there is respect, goodness and honesty in this world. Hope your trip with your son is great! With gratitude, Lucia


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...