(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Who needs a T-mobile or a Verizon HTC touchscreen phone, I have 2 of them, one is black & the other one is purple. Both are in good conditon, no scratches or anything. I'll upload the pics later
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
LMS Who'S Going To Pick up THE New best Phone is Samsung Galaxy S3 for June 21, 2012 on the store of verizon, at&t, sprint and T-Mobile
(✿(( ⊙▂⊙)
Anyone know how to jailbreak a Verizon DROID Incredible so I can switch the network from Verizon to use the phone with my Virgin Mobile account?
Ò,ó
new post - 'Owning what you hate...Are Verizon and AT&T the new Tobacco Stocks? ' http://stks.co/o0AN $T $VZ $MO
(◡‿◡ ✿)
call verizon phones are in great shape to mint shape like brand new
٩(ಥ_ಥ)۶
This is encouraging! Now if only we could get bigger data caps or *sigh* unlimited data! http://engt.co/Pg9iS8
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
I dropped Verizon on Friday 06/15 Friday ( They Suck ) I'm now with Cox so if i missed any messages Sorry. To all I'm Back
(•̪●)
Well my 2 yrs of mifi is up with Verizon this month ;( if any one has a iPhone with Verizon can u inbox me what it cost a month to have one!! Jus wondering
(⊙▃⊙ ))✿)
Verizon is offering me 75mbit internet. 75!!! That's so fast I'm going to get younger when I download things!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Anybody have a spare Verizon phone (not a smart one) I could use? The spare I'm using is trashed...
◉_◉
thinking bout buying this but not sure if i should!
http://www.ebay.com/soc/itm/Motorola-Droid-RAZR-16GB-blue-Verizon-Smartphone-/190691957775?roken=wngtBX
✔
who has a verizon phone they wanna get rid of?
〽◝
WEDNESDAY >> TV interview with Marino Frost & "The Squires" (the original Jimi Hendrix band from New York)
"QPTV" TV (Queens)
"THE SQUIRES ARE BACK!" interview
- June 20, 2012 (Wednesday) - 4:30 PM (TW Ch# 56) (RCN Ch# 84) (Verizon Fios Ch# 36)
σ_σ
THIS GO HARD...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-NAYVRblaQ&feature=share
No comments:
Post a Comment