٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Verizon Wireless's new Family Share plans were supposed to simplify pricing for Verizon Wireless customers. But since the new plans were unveiled earlier this week, it seems like wireless users are more confused than ever. http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57454463-94/confused-about-verizons-family-share-plans-youre-not-alone/
(✿ σ_σ)
Beware a scam that appears to come from Verizon wireless. Looks exactly like their bills, comes in saying you owe an exorbitant amount of money. Do not click on anything in the email. Go to your account and check your bill that way.
(´▽`)
i have 2 verizon wireless numbers i need off of my account. free of charge all you have to do is take over responsibilty. they dont have phones but you would own the numbers
(◡‿◡ ✿)
Anybody with Verizon Wireless that gets the message that they are eligable for a new phone, just know that they will charge you $30 plus the price of the phone and not tell you at the store!!!
❤
Peoples with Verizon Wireless, text me lol the rest of my phone's features are out of commish D:
כּ‗כּ
Help bring College Gameday to the Verizon Wireless Arena http://www.vcuramnation.com/2012/06/espn-gameday/
ಠﭛಠ
I've just sold two years of my soul to Verizon Wireless and Apple. Oh god, what have I done? http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html
טּ_טּ
Upon further review, F-BOMB Verizon Wireless!
☹
Heads up Verizon people. Rumor is that Verizon Wireless is eliminating the "grandfather" clause for unlimited data upgrades from 3g to 4g data plans. You have 10 days to get an unlimited 4g data plan (if you already have a 3g plan).
(✿ σ_σ)
Once again ISSUES WITH MY IPHONE... this is my third (possibly4th) one in less than a year...went to the Verizon store the other day because when I pull up my contacts and try to call, it wants to send an email... the Verizon rep "hmm I have never seen THAT before".. the young female rep next to him asks me if I "live next to a radio active site".. TODAYS ISSUES: dropping calls REPEATEDLY, and when I try to dial (even a landline) it says, the verizon wireless number you are trying to call is unavailable.... This thing is READY TO GO OVER THE NEAREST BRIDGE agggghhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment