(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
ARE U ALL TAKING THE PISS ABOUT FUCKING SCAMMER MY INTERNET GOT CUT OFF Y NOT JUST INBOX MY SISTER AND ASK HER TO TEXT ME I COULDNT AFFORD TO PAY VIRGIN MEDIA £300 NOW IM A FUCKING SCAMMER IM SOOOOOOO SICK OF THIS SHIT ABOUT FUCKING WARNING I NEED THESE PEOPLE TO INBOX ME THERE ADDRESS NOW SO I CAN GIV THEM THERE TRACKIN THEN THIS ACC WILL BE CLOSED THE REMAINING NORMAL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE STICKKS UP THERE ARSES OR ARE MY FRIENDS INBOXES WITH MY PHONE NUMBER AND OTHER STUFF IS BEING DONE
(〽◝ ))✿)
i dont know how any decent human being can work in a lab experimenting on animals. what drugs and stuff work on dogs etc not always work on humans, so you make animals suffer for nothing. have tests in labs but test on paedo and other scum from the prisons instead. that way human are experimented on and the prison crap get to suffer instead. http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2012/06/17/government_urged_to_reconsider_law
Ò,ó
Looking for a middle-aged male actor to play the lead in a short film shooting in Hereford next Sunday (24th), for entry into Virgin Media Shorts. Food will be supplied but no budget for travel, so would suit someone local.
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Despite working with child actors,a really good shoot with Duane Valentino Addo Bruva and David Nosiah for the Virgin Media shorts . So sleep deprived I can barely talk but worth it
(✿(( Ò,ó
I really really hate virgin media!! No tv, Internet or phone line again. Rang today, last wk n the wk before just 2 b told there is a problem in my area n they are working on it!! Well fix the bloody problem n now xx
⊙▂⊙
TIVO Virgin Media, great ads, forked out for the 'revolutionary magic box' under pressure from the management, after hours of menus what are we watching ? Vintage 'Stars in their eyes' RUUUUUBBBIIIISH :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment