Thursday, June 21, 2012

verizon


Well my computer went down today for most of the day and I thought it was verizon, but I was doing my homework from school, luckily I am going to school to become a IT TECH so I checked everything even my setting and lan settings and I just remembered that I was doing my homework on my computer instead of the web page that the book tells you to do it on, so I checked my proxy connections and that was it I changed it on my LAN settings on my computer and not on my homework page. It paid off going to school and paying attention and how to repair computers.


Ita your girl RiddleBoxChick up on here need some help fam hit me or my man up Well here goes nothing I am selling two completely Identical Touch screen straight talk phones. They are the Samsung T528G Phones with the original sim cards. I am looking to sell them for no less than $35.00 each. I also have an LG accolade Verizon flip phone that I will sell for no less than $10.00. If you or anybody you know id interested please feel free to inbox me for me information. my facebook is Riddleboxchick Knox inbox me if interested or for details please mmfwcl


٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

IF ANYONE TRIED TO CALL ME TODAY ON 773-469-3595 FOR WHEELS OR WHATEVER AND IT DIDN'T WORK ITS BECAUSE VERIZON SCREWED UP AND SHUT THAT LINE OFF FOR NO REASON BECAUSE THEY ARE IDIOTS.. ITS NOW FIXED.. OPEN AT 1030Am EST TOMORROW


Looking at Verizon thinking bout getting off this straight talk and going to Verizon its only a little bit higher and come with more stuff and I think we will be alot happier with the phones Thank God I have a part time job now ;)


◙‿◙

So I was reminiscing of my longest relationship. There were lots of problems, it was expensive and it ended badly. For two years I was in it. I'm sorry Verizon, I moved on. T-mobile and I are happy together ❤


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...