ఠ_ఠ
SON OF A BITCHIN VOLVO
P.O.S. IS GETTIN TRADED IN FOR A MUSTANG ASAP.....its bad enough I have to work on the crap at work but now I gotta deal with our own piece of chit....I cant even get the crank sensor at autozone like a normal car part...only at a dealer and its $160.00...BS.....I hate Volvo.....towing to DS repair in the AM....at least they are cheaper than the dealer.......ahhhhhh.....
✔
Golf makes me feel like a kid. For that reason above any other, I love the game. Applying for membership at the prestigious Crumpin Fox Club tomorrow. Looking forward to rollin' up in my jalopy Volvo, bumpin' Bad Plus amidst the sea of Beamers, Benzes and Bentleys. Gettin' WASPy, motherfuckers. ;)
┌( ಥ_ಥ)┘
Check out this story and video from the most recent leg of the Volvo Ocean Race!
http://www.volvooceanrace.com/en/news/6580_Wet-and-wild-rides.html
❤
Got my oil changed and wanted them to replace my upper tail light bulb before i get a ticket. It is a $5 fix. No can do because it isnt a screw in bulb. Have to take it to a Volvo guy. Gone are the days when you could do this stuff yourself. My Dad would be pissed.
ಠ_ಠ
I have lived the perfect life: a husband, a Volvo, a dog.
this is what I just read, written by a woman. Imagine the perfect life people and go and get it :)
◙‿◙
Just had a Volvo x70 in front of me with Support Walker bumper stickers on it. If he is considered part of the 1% I like where his head is at because his license plate read BEERUN.
(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Today I woke up and realized that I bought a volvo- a true mom car, I'm about to have a baby and I'm moving to Vermont. Amazing how life changes so fast!
(•̪●)
Let the work begin at the docks . Roll on ,12 days to go before the Volvo ocean race lands in Galway .
No comments:
Post a Comment