٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Hey Josh Horgan check out these awesome skid steers! If Transystems knows safety I think they better look at these skid steers!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0dn4crVTyE&sns=fb
σ_σ
This was last week, this week is about hanging with the family enjoying France, I prefer this week! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3-IUSj0ik&feature=share
(´▽`)
Just closed the deal on selling my Volvo..I loved that lil car..10 days left in the state of Washington..
(✌゚∀゚)☞
http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/06/new-volvo-s60-polestar-performance.html id love one of these
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
hopefully the newest employee at volvo rents :)
✔
Phuck yeah, that is how it is done boys and girls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3-IUSj0ik&feature=share
(✿(( Ò,ó
This is sailing at its best.Go hard or fuck off!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3-IUSj0ik&feature=share
❤
Give it ten years, this is gonna be me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3-IUSj0ik&feature=plcp
◙‿◙
For those who think sailing is just a sport! ;-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qb3-IUSj0ik
♥‿♥
So I asked my brother if he had done anything special for Father's Day yesterday. His response (in a nutshell) was, "Yeah, we went out to dinner and then we towed our broken down Volvo out to a gravel pit and shot the crap out of it." Connor, (my nephew, age 7) apparently had his first chance to try out the 22 rifle that his grampy gave him for Christmas, and from what Mike told me, he's not a bad shot :). Love those Maineiac anecdotes.
ಠ¿ಠi
Is this a v-179 starflite? http://wisconsin.findanyboat.com/boats/1975-glastron-volvo-penta.html
Ծ_Ծ
simon this one for you m8 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLASSIS-VOLVO-164-/120930915127?roken=BmkI12
No comments:
Post a Comment