(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Ok facebook tell me your opinion on this; I paid my Walmart credit card payment on 5/2 and it wasnt due till 5/27 but today I get a call that says my payment is past due and there is a late fee ? why ? because their billing cycle ends on 5/4 and since I paid it early 5/2 it was credited to Aprils statement ? They say its all done by a computer and they cant change it so I owe Mays payment plus late fee ? since im such a good customer they can probably wave the late fee REALLY ? I told her what she could do with her niceness lets just say that and hung up but fact is I have to pay it or it will ruin my credit !!!!! OPINIONS PLEASE
(✿ ♥◡♥
IF YOU HAVE AN ID AND A BANK CARD AND WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR A WALMART CREDIT CARD...PLZ GO TO STURBRIDGE WALMART REGISTER 10 I need 8 by the 5:30 tonight. IF YOU SPEND 100 after you apply you get 20 off ur due balance. If you spend 300 or more you get no interest for a year. So take a year...pay off what you owe and then cancel your card. Its gonna be 90 degrees this week. Use the money to buy a pool and AC or anything else. Go crazy for fathers day!! And thanks :). Back to work I go.....
(✿ أ‿أ
I recommend to NEVER EVER buy a prepaid walmart credit card! I bought one yesterday so I could get some things online...well...was told today when I called to see why it won't let me do it as it says declined every time...it's because until we get the actual card around the 26th we can't purchase anything online only at a store run as credit! How stupid!!! What a flipping waste of time and money!!
No comments:
Post a Comment