(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
We are already SO EXCITED about our new windows that went in today at our house!! Nearly complete!! Just a few more & they'll be done tomorrow. If you would like a FREE $100 Walmart card to learn about these fantastic & affordable windows, send a message to me. They are a Christian company!
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
Weighed in at 180 for my fight, almost beat up a bouncer, and watched a drunk Mexican about to go loco because his Walmart card doesn't work at the Chinese restaurant. What a crazy night!! Hahaha!
(◡‿◡ ✿)
if you see the post anyone can see your profile do not go on it its a skam they just want your aaddress and info do not click on this eve when it says it will give you a 1,0000 dollar walmart card this is a skam
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Gas is $2.88 with a walmart card in gaffney. That's the cheapest I have seen it around here & the Flying J in blacksburg is $2.92. Hope these prices keep coming down.
❤
I chkd the mail 2day & got 2 surprises. A Father's Day gift 4rm my hubby & I won a $50 Walmart card 4rm the spa day I wnt 2. :)
ಠ_ಠ
not again, crap, i had my walmart card number hacked and the lowlifes left me without money on the card. thank god i still have cash!
ಠﭛಠ
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIS FUKN WALMART CARD SHIT AINT WAT IS!THEY JUS FUCKIN WIT ALL MY DAMN FUNDS MAN!
(✿(( Ò,ó
I swear I hate the walmart on Old National!! I got gas for $3.18 with the walmart card but my nerves are shaking because of all the near collision!
☂
Gas is $2.99 at the Dalton/Rocky Face Wakmart!!!! Its 2.96 if you use a Walmart card!!!!!!!!!!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Forgetting my phone at home this morning=UGH!
Logging on to PNC Points and finding out that I get a free $25 Walmart card and free $4 dollars credited to my account=HECK YES!
My day just got better. Plus that vacation is just right around the corner! I can already hear the ocean! AHH, Sad to leave some family behind for a week but oh so happy to be off work, away from money problems and the arguing and stress for just a week! ❤
P.S.> for some reason I feel like after typing all this up I should conclude with:
"This is Miranda Aberli saying good night and goodbye! Stay Classy Louisville!" Haha!
(✿(( ◣д◢)
GAS IN BROWNSVILLE IN OUR THREE WALMARTS $ 2.95 BUT IF YOU HAVE THE WALMART CARD ITS $ 2.92 YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment