(❍ᴥ❍ ✿)
Thought I was going to get to stay home two days in a row but I just remembered I need to go to Walmart and get some things to take on the truck tomorrow. I'm dressed for a lazy day at home....old shorts and a big t-shirt. Oh well, if the truck stop people can see me in my PJs, then the Walmart people are just going to have to see me in my lazy clothes! Put on my flip-flops and I'm ready to shop!! Lol!!
(✿ ♥◡♥
Ok to all my walmart people i got a question. Why is it when someone brings you more freight you say thank you. I mean who is really thankful for more freaking work. Ima start saying screw you instead. Haha jk but it would be funny.
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
@WALMART PEOPLE ARE SO DAMN NASTY!!!! SOMEBODIES BUTT EXPLODED ALL OVER THE DAMN TOILET....STR8 NASTY!!!!!!
(✿ ☉‿⊙
so inventory is done but tomorrow is full of variance reports ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
to all non walmart people that is a long stressfull day of counting lol
٩(●ᴥ•)۶
I'll be back in the good old USA on June 26th! Can't wait to return to the land of Guns, Fat People, Loud People, and of course WALMART PEOPLE!!
(´▽`)
You know you're in a small town when Sonic closes at 10 PM on Friday. The WalMart people are really strange.....& that's the employees.
(◡‿◡ ✿)
haha i just got asked if i worshiped satan while i was at walmart. people these days.
(✿ σ_σ)
People watching at Walmart. Oh my gosh, I'm kind of getting a little grossed out. I've never notice the seriousness of Walmart people :(.
(✿ Ծ_Ծ)
Dear Grasshopper that decided to hitch a ride INSIDE my car...I just want to thank you for helping me re-define exactly what it means to take corners on two wheels......think the damn Walmart people put that sucker in there......it got a little western shall we say......I think I heard the grasshopper saying "LEMMMEEEEEEE OUT!!!!!! AND THEN I THINK I HEARD "MOMMY" oooohhhhh wait that was me!!!!!!!
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Are we involved in a virus? Stay away from "Walmart people" For some strange reason 8 or 10 posts were sent from my F/B account to others on F/B. I don't know how, but it jumped over to my e-mail account and sent a dozen e-mails about nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment