Sunday, June 24, 2012

walmart pharmacy


(º o ✿)

Walmart pharmacy SUCKS!! Refills called in yesterday and scheduled to be ready for pick up at 1 today then one script faxed this morning at 10 am by the dr to be filled and one I personally dropped off myself at 11am I'm here at 120 and the one's faxed and dropped off just a few hours ago are ready and the ones called in for refil YESTERDAY aren't?!? So she's like just have a seat and when they get to it I'll call u so I asked how long is that gonna be cuz I just can't sit here and wait the whole point of scheduling a time for pick up is for them to be ready then she's like well I dunno wtf?? And I'm still waiting.....and getting more agitated by the minute


(✿ ╯°□°)╯

Well my hard work and many hours have paid off finally, as of today I have been paid full-time...already been working the hours but now its official I am a full-time employee of the Walmart Pharmacy...woo-hoo...to all those people who always have something to say, say something now bitty


So ticked off right now almost two hours ago I dropped off my prescription @walmart pharmacy and it's still not ready and I have tooth pain so in mood going home eating n coming back for it grrrrrrr


(✿ أ‿أ

omg come on walmart pharmacy.. get off ur butt and get my script done so i can take a pain pill and go to bed and hopefully stop hurting soon... Ugh such pain and misery in my jaw and head... Plzzz bring a bottle of liquor and pliers and i will let anyone pull my teeth right now.. Can't take this crap....


Got up this morning, drank me a pot of coffee. Then i called Walmart Pharmacy to see if my pain meds was ready. And they was. Now that Ive gotten my pain meds i feel 100% bette.... Hope everyone has a bless day..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...